To learn more about our cancer education and support services, contact the Gumberg Family Library and Resource Center:
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Directions to the Gumberg Family Resource Center
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
William M. Cooper Pavilion, G Level
5115 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232-1305
- Valet park at Hillman Cancer Center — Centre Ave. between Cypress and Morewood Streets.
- Park at the Medical Office Building at UPMC Shadyside — across Centre Ave.
How to Access the Resource Center
- Turn into the circle drive at Hillman.
- Enter the ground level lobby atrium and go through the glass doors to your left, into the William M. Cooper Pavilion.
- Turn right toward the bank of elevators and the entrance to the Gumberg Family Library and Resource Center.
- Take the elevator to the first floor.
- Exit to your left and go through the sliding glass doors. Follow signs for UPMC Hillman Cancer Center.
- Cross the Shea Pedestrian Bridge over Centre Ave. that connects the first floor of the UPMC Cancer Pavilion to the first floor of Hillman Cancer.
- Pass the café and go to your left to the William M. Cooper Pavilion elevators.
- Go down one floor to level G. Upon exiting the elevators, you'll see the entrance to the Gumberg center.