UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center offers patients access to world-class cancer care in their community.
The Schwab Family Cancer Center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer ® and National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
12500 Willowbrook Road
Cumberland, MD 21502
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 240-964-1400
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center:
- Radiation therapy administration
- Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IRMT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center offers the following supportive care services:
- Cancer risk assessment
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Nurse navigators
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Nutritional counseling/dietitians
- Pastoral care
- Social workers
- Symptom/side effects management