UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center offers patients access to world-class cancer care in their community.
The Schwab Family Cancer Center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer ® and National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country.
Looking for medical oncology in Cumberland, MD?
8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
12500 Willowbrook Road
Cumberland, MD 21502
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 240-964-1400
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center:
- Radiation therapy administration
- Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IRMT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
UPMC Western Maryland Schwab Family Cancer Center offers the following supportive care services:
- Cancer risk assessment
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Nurse navigators
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Nutritional counseling/dietitians
- Pastoral care
- Social workers
- Symptom/side effects management