Mario Lemieux Center for Blood Cancers
The Mario Lemieux Center for Blood Cancers offers comprehensive, personalized treatment plans for patients with:
Request an Appointment
Call the Mario Lemieux Center for Blood Cancers at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at 412-864-6600.
Our experts work together to develop your individualized treatment plan based on your type and stage of disease and deliver compassionate care in a welcoming, streamlined setting. We provide options for patients with even the most complex, aggressive blood cancers and to those with relapsed or recurring disease who have undergone unsuccessful treatments elsewhere.
Our program offers you:
- Advanced blood cancer treatments using the latest chemotherapies, stem cell transplantation, and immunotherapies like CAR T-cell therapy.
- Access to innovative clinical trials.
- More than 30 years of experience in stem cell transplantation.
- A multidisciplinary team of hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, physician assistants, nurses, researchers, and support staff.
- More than 24,000 square feet of clinic space in a tranquil, spa-like environment.
- Inpatient services at UPMC Shadyside, when needed.