UPMC Hillman Cancer Center provides world-class cancer care, right here in Harrisburg, Pa.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals, like UPMC in Central Pa., throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Harrisburg specializes in radiation oncology and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers above or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
4300 Londonderry Road
Harrisburg, PA 17109
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 717-724-6740 Fax: 717-724-6741
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Harrisburg:
- Radiation oncology
- External beam radiation therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- On Board Imaging (IGRT)
- Respiratory Gating
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Brachytherapy (including permanent prostate seeds)
- Cone beam CT
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Harrisburg provides the following supportive care services: