UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at John P. Murtha Pavilion provides world-class cancer care, close to home.
Located at the site of the former high school on Somerset Street in Johnstown, this facility specializes in radiation oncology. In practice for more than fifteen years, this Cancer Center provides nutritional services and van transportation for patients.
Patients can find the facility in a two-story, standalone building with free, on-site parking with handicap accessibility.
Make an appointment today by calling the number provided or by coordinating a visit your primary care physician.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
After hours by appointment only.
337 Somerset Street
Johnstown, PA 15901
View In Maps
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at John P. Murtha Pavilion Phone: 814-533-0106 Fax: 814-536-5135
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at John P. Pavilion:
- Radiation therapies and services
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at John P. Pavilion provides the following supportive care services:
- Cancer risk assessment
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Hospice/home cancer care
- Nutritional counseling
- Pastoral care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Symptom/side effects management
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Subarna Hamid Eisaman, MD, PhD