UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Passavant – McCandless offers world-class radiation oncology services right in the North Hills.
The UPMC Passavant – McCandless seven-story Patient Pavilion offers specialized care with expertise in breast, lung, esophageal, upper gastrointestinal, pancreas, colorectal, and liver cancer. Patients at the pavilion have access to high-end treatment technologies, including 4D respiratory-gated imaging, gated intensity modulated radiation therapies, and on-board imaging.
Call the numbers provided or coordinate with your primary care physician to make an appointment.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
9100 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15237, PA 15237
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 412-367-6454 Fax: 412-748-5958
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Passavant – McCandless:
- Radiation therapies and services
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Passavant – McCandless provides the following supportive care services:
- Cancer risk assessment
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Hospice/home care
- Nutritional counseling
- Pastoral care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Symptom/side effects management