UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital offers specialized radiation oncology treatments for women's cancers.
UPMC Hillman's Radiation Oncology Program is the largest American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)-accredited program in the United States, and is committed to the highest quality in radiation oncology care.
Make an appointment today by calling the numbers provided or coordinating with your PCP or family care physician.
7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
View In Maps
- Phone: 412-641-4600 Fax: 412-641-1085
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital:
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Respiratory gating
- Deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) for breast cancer
- MRI/CT guided HDR brachytherapy for gynecological and breast cancer
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital provides the following supportive care services:
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Nutritional counseling
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Symptom/side effects management
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital at 412-641-4600 for questions and appointment information.