UPMC Hillman Cancer Center provides world-class cancer care, right here in Williamsport, PA.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport specializes in medical, radiation, and surgical oncology, immunotherapy, and hormone therapy, and provides on-site social service assistance, nutritional counseling, and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers provided or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
1100 Grampian Boulevard
Williamsport, PA 17701
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 570-326-8203 Fax: 570-322-4931
- Surgical Oncology Phone: 570-321-3160 Fax: 570-321-3161
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following cancer treatment services are available at UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus:
- Radiation oncology:
- Radiation therapy – 2D, 3D, IMRT, and stereotactic planning
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Brachytherapy (high dose rate for gynecology procedures)
- Concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatment protocols
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus provides the following cancer supportive care services:
- Hospitality Inn (for families that travel)
- Free WIFI
- iPads® for use during treatments
- Support groups
- Nutrition counseling
- Cancer exercise program
- Social workers
- Financial counseling
- Survivorship care clinic
- Pain management support
- Pastoral care
- Home care, hospice, and palliative care
- American Cancer Society services
Our DoctorsSearch All Doctors
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport at 570-326-8203 for Radiation Oncology or 570-321-3160 for Surgical Onoclogy for questions and appointment information.