UPMC Hillman Cancer Center provides world-class cancer care, right here in Williamsport, PA.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals, like UPMC Susquehanna, throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport specializes in medical, radiation, and surgical oncology, immunotherapy, and hormone therapy, and provides on-site social service assistance, nutritional counseling, and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers provided or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
1100 Grampian Boulevard
Williamsport, PA 17701
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 570-326-8203 Fax: 570-322-4931
- Surgical Oncology Phone: 570-321-3160 Fax: 570-321-3161
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following cancer treatment services are available at UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus:
- Radiation oncology:
- Radiation therapy – 2D, 3D, IMRT, and stereotactic planning
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Brachytherapy (high dose rate for gynecology procedures)
- Concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatment protocols
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus provides the following cancer supportive care services:
- Hospitality Inn (for families that travel)
- Free WIFI
- iPads® for use during treatments
- Support groups
- Nutrition counseling
- Cancer exercise program
- Social workers
- Financial counseling
- Survivorship care clinic
- Pain management support
- Pastoral care
- Home care, hospice, and palliative care
- American Cancer Society services
Our DoctorsSearch All Doctors
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport at 570-326-8203 for Radiation Oncology or 570-321-3160 for Surgical Onoclogy for questions and appointment information.