UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC St. Margaret provides world-class radiation oncology services, right here in Pittsburgh.
The UPMC St. Margaret Cancer Program, part of UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, is accredited with commendation by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
Make an appointment by calling the numbers provided or coordinating with your primary care physician.
Looking for medical oncology at UPMC St. Margaret?
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Appointments Scheduled: 8:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
815 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 412-784-4900 Fax: 412-784-4905
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC St. Margaret:
- Radiation therapies and services
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Respiratory gating
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intracavitary gynecological brachytherapy (HDR)
- Intracavitary endobronchial brachytherapy (HDR)
- Prostate seed brachytherapy (LDR)
- Vicryl mesh implant (LDR)
- On-Board Imager® (OBI)
Our DoctorsSearch All Doctors
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC St. Margaret at 412-784-4900 for questions and appointment information.