UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Horizon offers world-class cancer treatment in the Shenango Valley. We specialize in radiation oncology.
The radiation oncology department at UPMC Horizon boasts 7,135 square feet and offers access to state-of-the-art imaging capabilities, as well as some of the most advanced radiation delivery systems and techniques. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Horizon allows patients to receive the highest level of cancer care without having to leave their communities.
Make an appointment today by calling the numbers listed or by coordinating with your primary care physician.
Looking for medical oncology in Farrell, Pa.?
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
2200 Memorial Drive
Farrell, PA 16121
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 724-983-7570 Fax: 724-983-7562
- Surgical Oncology Fax: 724-983-5250
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Horizon:
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- On-Board Imager® (OBI)
- Radiation therapies and services
- Respiratory gating
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Horizon provides the following supportive care services:
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Genetic counseling (Outpatient Center)
- Hospice/home care
- Nutritional counseling
- Pastoral care
- Patient resource center
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Symptom/side effects management
- Radiation Oncology
- Imaging Services
Our DoctorsSearch All Doctors
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center Radiation Oncology at UPMC Horizon at 724-983-7570 for questions and appointment information.