UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals, like UPMC Hanover, throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Hanover specializes in medical oncology, gynecologic oncology, and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the number above or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Weekends – We are closed on weekends, except on an emergency basis.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
Hanover, PA 17331
View In Maps
- Medical Oncology Phone: 717-316-2163
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Hanover:
- Medical oncology
- Biological therapy administration (BRMT)
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Chemotherapy administration
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Colony stimulating factors
- Genetic testing
- Genomic testing and mutation analysis
- Hormone therapy
- Infusion services
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Tumor analysis
- Gynecologic Oncology
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Hanover provides the following supportive care services:
Our DoctorsSearch All Doctors
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center Medical Oncology, Hanover at 717-316-2163 for questions and appointment information.