UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial provides world-class cancer care, right here in York, Pa.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals, like UPMC in Central Pa., throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial specializes in radiation oncology and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers above or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
Looking for medical oncology in York, Pa?
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
1703 Innovation Drive, Suite 0100
York, PA 17403
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 717-801-0742 Fax: 717-801-0630
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in York:
- Radiation oncology
- External beam radiation therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- On Board Imaging (IGRT)
- Respiratory Gating
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Brachytherapy (including permanent prostate seeds)
- Cone beam CT
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial provides the following supportive care services:
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- On-site pharmacy and clinical lab
- Palliative care
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Symptom/side effects management
- Transportation services
Want To Learn More
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial at 717-801-0742 for questions and appointment information.