UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals, like UPMC Pinnacle, throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial specializes in radiation oncology, medical oncology, and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers above or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician or specialist. We accept most insurance plans.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
1703 Innovation Drive
York, PA 17403
View In Maps
- Medical Oncology, Suite 2001 Phone: 717-801-0765 Fax: 717-801-0645
- Radiation Oncology, Suite 0100 Phone: 717-801-0742 Fax: 717-801-0630
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
The following treatment services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in York:
- Medical oncology
- Biological therapy administration (BRMT)
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Chemotherapy administration
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Colony stimulating factors
- Genetic testing
- Genomic testing and mutation analysis
- Hormone therapy
- Infusion services
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Tumor analysis
- Radiation oncology
- External beam radiation therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- On Board Imaging (IGRT)
- Respiratory Gating
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Brachytherapy (including permanent prostate seeds)
- Cone beam CT
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial provides the following supportive care services:
Want to learn more?
Call UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial at 717-801-0765 (Medical Oncology) or 717-801-0742 (Radiation Oncology) for questions and appointment information.