UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC McKeesport offers world-class cancer care to patients in their own communities.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC McKeesport is located in the D level of the Mansfield Medical Building. Free parking is available at a nearby parking garage; valet parking is also available. Nutrition services are available on site. Van transportation is available by appointment.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country.
1500 Fifth Avenue
McKeesport, PA 15132
View In Maps
- Radiation Oncology Phone: 412-664-2676 Fax: 412-664-6751
The following treatment services are available at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC McKeesport:
- Brachytherapy (Low-Dose Rate)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- On-Board Imager® (OBI)
- Radiation therapy administration
- Total body irradiation (TBI)
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC McKeesport provides the following supportive care services:
- Cancer risk assessment
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Hospice/home care
- Nutritional counseling
- Pastoral care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Support groups/psychosocial counseling
- Symptom/side effects management