UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Somerset provides world-class cancer care for the Somerset community.
Conveniently located next to the hospital on South Kimberly Avenue, this location offers medical oncology and hematology. This state-of-the-art facility was renovated in 2022 and was designed to produce an exceptional experience for our patients while prioritizing a calm, healing environment with privacy and comfort in mind.
Looking for radiation oncology? Nearby services are available at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at John P. Murtha Pavilion in Johnstown.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
314 S. Kimberly Ave.
Somerset, PA 15501
View In Maps
- Medical Oncology Phone: 814-443-8266 Fax: 814-443-8261
At UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Somerset, we provide comprehensive medical oncology and hematology treatment and cancer care services, including:
- Chemotherapy administration
- Hormone therapy
- Iron infusions
- Targeted therapy
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment
- Genetic counseling referral
- Hospice program referral
- Home care coordination
- Integrative Oncology services/referral
- Palliative care referral
- Financial/insurance counseling
- Psychosocial support
- Nutritional counseling
- Pain management
- Physical and occupational therapy coordination
- Reproductive/fertility counseling referral
- Social work
- Support groups
- Symptom/side effect management
- Tobacco cessation support