Integrative Oncology in North Central Pa.
What is Integrative Oncology?
Integrative medicine manages the mind, body, and spirit along with standard cancer care — such as chemo, radiation, and surgery. It involves wellness practices to provide physical, mental, and spiritual support throughout cancer treatments and beyond.
At UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in north central Pa., integrative oncology can help:
- Meet your treatment goals and may help with treatment results.
- Ease side effects of standard cancer treatments.
- Relieve the stress that comes with a cancer diagnosis and treatment.
What Integrative Cancer Treatments Do We Offer?
At UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in north central Pa., we offer:
- Cancer support and survivor groups.
- Exercise programs.
- Mental and social support.
- Nutrition counseling.
- On-site massage and reiki services.
- Pet therapy.
- Spiritual counseling.
Why Choose UPMC Williamsport for Integrative Cancer Care?
At UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, we:
- Offer proven, research-based integrative cancer treatments alongside your standard cancer care.
- Use a range of techniques across many fields of medicine to improve your cancer symptoms and quality of life.
- Host a range of free classes for you and your loved ones.
Contact UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport