Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program in Southwest Pa.
Housed within the flagship UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Pittsburgh's Shadyside neighborhood, the Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program:
- Provides whole-person, tailored cancer care with a focus on improving quality of life and managing symptoms.
- Offers a holistic approach using non-mainstream therapies to complement your standard cancer treatments.
- Cares for your mind, body, and spirit in a calm and relaxed setting.
Directed by Dr. Lanie Francis, the program includes:
- Personal integrative cancer care.
- Group classes.
- Nurse Ambassador Program.
- Lifestyle Nutrition.
Why Choose UPMC for Integrative Cancer Care?
At the Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program:
- Our evidenced-based therapies focus on your mind, body, and spirit, and complement standard cancer care (chemo, radiation, and surgery).
- We use a range of techniques across many disciplines to improve your cancer symptoms and quality of life.
- Our group spaces host an array of free classes for you and your loved ones.
Contact the Wellness and Integrative Oncology Program in Pittsburgh
To make an appointment for a consult with Dr. Francis, call 412-623-5771.
The Wellness Suite and Studios
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
5115 Centre Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15232