Exercise Oncology Research
American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Exercise Guidelines for Cancer Survivors.
- Physical Activity, Sedentary Behavior, and Cancer Prevention and Control: ACSM roundtable report.
- Exercise is Medicine in Oncology: Engaging Clinicians to Help Patients Move through Cancer.
American Cancer Society (ACS)
- ACS Guideline for Diet and Physical Activity.
- Effects of Diet and Physical Activity on Risks for Certain Cancers.
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Exercise, Diet, and Weight Management During Cancer Treatment: ASCO Guideline.
- Exercise Across the Cancer Care Continuum: Why It Matters, How to Implement It, and Motivating Patients to Move.
Ongoing Research in Dr. Schmitz's Lab
Contact the UPMC Moving Through Cancer Program
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
5115 Centre Ave., Second Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15232