Lung Cancer Patient Education and Resources
The following lung cancer resources are for informational and educational purposes only.
Please discuss all specific questions about your health needs with your doctor.
Lung Cancer Websites
- National Cancer Institute: Lung Cancer provides lung cancer info for the public and health care professionals. Learn about lung cancer treatment, prevention, supportive care, and more.
- MEDLINEPlus: Lung Cancer offers consumer health resources from the National Library of Medicine (NLM). It includes content on lung cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and prevention and links to pictures and diagrams.
- Lung Cancer Alliance (LCA) seeks to help people at risk for, and living with, lung cancer worldwide. The national organization by provides information about the disease, psychosocial support, and advocacy on related issues.
- American Lung Association (ALA) fights lung disease in all of its forms, with special emphasis on asthma, tobacco control, and environmental health. The website offers general lung cancer info.
- Simmons Mesothelioma Foundation is a private, nonprofit organization that helps people affected by mesothelioma.
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation — formerly known as MARF — is a national nonprofit dedicated to ending the suffering mesothelioma causes. The group funds mesothelioma research, educates people, and advocates for federal mesothelioma funding.
- Mesothelioma.com is dedicated to providing the latest medical information on mesothelioma, spreading awareness about the dangers of asbestos exposure, and providing patients with free resources.