Head and Neck Cancer Specialty Care
People with all types of head and neck cancers can find expert care at the at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Shadyside.
During your streamlined visit to the Head and Neck Cancer Program, you will:
- Meet with our team of experts.
- Have a coordinated exam and get a diagnosis.
- Receive a tailored head and neck cancer treatment plan.
We can then treat you in Shadyside or at one of our 60-plus cancer network locations, based on your personal treatment plan.
Why Choose UPMC Hillman for Head and Neck Cancer Care?
- We offer the latest clinical trials for all types of head and neck cancers, including immunotherapy treatments.
- Our doctors and scientists conduct ongoing research to better understand head and neck cancers and to advance new and improved treatments.
- The UPMC Head and Neck Survivor Clinic helps people address the physical, social, and emotional issues they face during and after treatment. It's a joint effort between the UPMC Department of Otolaryngology and the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing.
Contact Us About Head and Neck Cancer Specialty Care
To make an appointment for head and neck cancer care, call 412-647-2811.
Our Head and Neck Cancer Care Team
- Joyce Diacopoulos, RD, CSO, LDN