Colon Cancer Prevention Health Fair
9100 Babcock Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15237
By Apointment Only**
Colorectal Cancer is the 2nd leading cancer killer in the US, but it doesn’t have to be. If everyone 45 years or older had regular screening tests, at least 60% of deaths from this cancer could be avoided!
FREE Colon Cancer screening (FIT* kit)
You qualify if you:
- Are age 45-75 (76-85 for those in good health)
- Haven’t had a colonoscopy or stool tests for many years or ever
- Have any kind of health insurance or no health insurance
*FIT test kit- a more sensitive and easier stool test given to you. This is done at home and we will provide you with a pre-paid mailer.
Additional Screenings and Health Education include:
- Bone density screening
- Blood pressure/circulation test
- Cancer prevention and nutrition
- Smoking cessation
- Learn recommended guidelines for cancer screenings
- Meet the staff from the GI Lab. Learn more about colonoscopies.
- Go to UPMC.com/Classes
- Click on “A to Z listing” and select “Colon Cancer screening – UPMC Passavant”
- Select appointment time
- Questions? Call 412-748-5762
9100 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237